Canon Australia is releasing a new range of office automation devices it says will drive the digital transformation of businesses while boosting organisational efficiency.
Available from 1 August, Canon’s next-gen imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series consists of four colour A3 multifunctional devices: the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i, C5540i, C5550i, and C5560i.
According to Canon, the devices enable documents to be created, managed and shared in a secure and effortless manner, while providing an intuitive user experience and addressing the total cost of print across an organisation.
The features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series include:
- Rapid scanning of paper-based data and the ability to convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- A single-pass duplexing document feeder that holds 150 originals, ensuring seamless digitisation for document-heavy businesses.
- A responsive colour touchscreen that can be customised to meet the needs of individual users and businesses.
- Universal Login Manager software, which provides user-based authentication, personalisation function control and total output visibility to help reduce the overall cost of document production.
- Seamless integration with existing business systems and cloud connectivity to ensure mobility.
- V2 (Vivid & Vibrant) imaging technology for outstanding colour quality output on a wide range of media, even at large volumes.
- A huge paper capacity of 6,350 and status notifications to monitor performance at all times.
- Smart, adaptive technology to ensure software is always be up to date for a consistently optimised performance.
For more information, visit: www.canon.com.au/nextgen