Digital industry celebrates at the AIMIA’s
The winners of the 18th annual Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) Awards have been announced, in front of more than 600 digital industry leaders at a ceremony in Sydney Harbour.
The awards, held at Sydney’s Cockatoo Island, celebrate the best work from the digital industry across a broad range of consumer, business, government and not-for-profit categories.
The ceremony was opened by AIMIA president Simon Goodrich and vice president Peter Bray, who highlighted the impact the digital industry is having on broader society.
“Whilst people talk of industries going sideways or backwards, we need to continue to champion new opportunities and challenges. We’re mainstream now. Let’s not shy away from that,” Goodrich said.
Some of the key winners of the night included:
- Dr. Cotton in the Best Retail or Online Commerce category.
- Freelancer.com in the People’s Choice category.
- 5X Mutant GumSoap for Best Integration with an Office Campaign category.
- Fanta’s More Fun Less Serious campaign for Best Mobile Advertising or Marketing category.
- Pedigree Dog-A-Like campaign for the Best Use of Social Media category.
For the full list of winners, click here.