In the October issue of Dynamic Business magazine
On the cover: Mark Harbottle’s 99 Designs was born in Melbourne three years ago but its strategy has always been global. Read how it recently got $35 million funding from Facebook investors.
Also inside the October issue:
- How do you choose the right bank for your business? Should you use the same one for business as for your personal affairs? We asked three experts their opinion.
- How to be a smart start-up.
- Time to ditch the landline? Why VOIP for business is about more than just cheap calls.
- Jen Bishop interviews NSW Small Business Commissioner Yasmin King.
- Sydney Writers Centre founder Valerie Khoo teaches you the four stories you can tell to help grow your business.
- Customer service in the virtual era: lessons small businesses can learn from Dell.
- Sometimes its the little things that make your little business stand out from much larger competitors with much larger budgets.
- The latest in cloud computing and small business.
- Visa replies to EFTPOS about the changing payments landscape.
- Business travel: the latest in thin and light laptops make working on the go a breeze.
- Sharon Williams on why strategy is too important to be an afterthought.
- A Q&A with new Australian Gift & Homewares Association CEO David Leek.
- Franchising: why you need to do your homework.
Out in newsagents this week!