In the June issue of Dynamic Business magazine
ON THE COVER: Graphic designer Yiying Lu of Walls360 on her infamous Twitter ‘fail whale’ and how it led to success.
- Top 10 tips for 30 June: Tax tips from Fletcher Tax’s Janna Fikh.
- ‘Tis the season to be tax savvy: End of Financial Year advice for business owners.
- For love and money: The business of blogging. Hobbies turned business for five Aussie women.
- The start-up’s guide to tax basics, like ‘em or not.
- SMEs embracing new opportunities in cloud computing: Why it can work for small business.
- Your new role as paid parental leave paymaster: 1 July is looming if you’re an employer. It’s the date you become Paid Parental Leave paymaster for your company.
- Samantha goes Stateside: Jewellery designer Samantha Wills shares her US success story with us.
- How to keep your good staff: How do you keep your best staff when a payrise just won’t do the job?
- 5 steps to trade mark security: A step-by-step guide to trade marks.
- An insider’s view on business banking: How to improve your relationship with your bank.
- You can’t be everything to everyone, so research your target audience.
- Is it time to reacquaint yourself with the unloved office printer? Time to give your office printer some love?
- Keeping your existing customers engaged and delighted: Phoebe Netto on the value of retaining your customers.
Now in newsagencies nationally, or subscribe now at the bargain rate of $2 an issue, delivered, and never miss an issue again!