In order to help you reduce your printing costs, HP has provided the follow tips:
- Choose a printer with the ability to print duplex (double sided) in order to reduce paper usage by up to 30 percent.
- Choose energy efficient products to reduce energy consumption.
- Choose a printer that has the ability to digitise documents – businesses can save approximately 20-30 percent on waste and storage costs with short-run on-demand digital printing.
- Choose a printing solution that allows you to take control of your printing – HP’s Output Management Solution can save up to 70 percent of printed pages.
- Choose a printer that can save your business on outsourcing costs by allowing you to develop marketing collateral in-house.
- Use one print driver for multiple devices to help eliminate the need for expensive print servers.
For more information, please visit the HP website.