What to consider when choosing a mobile provider
Choosing the right mobile provider is an important decision for any modern business with employees on the go. Technology is becoming increasingly mobile, and for many SMEs, the difference between a good day and a bad day can come down to just one call and their ability to respond.
Here is what you should consider when choosing a new mobile provider:
1. Assess your current mobile requirements and forecast how this might grow
2. Review and compare costs of corporate packages offered by mobile providers, paying close attention to how the minutes will be allocated within the business rather than call rates offered
3. Choose the mobile provider that has the best national and global coverage for your employees
4. Understand the technology you need to operate, and chose a mobile provider that’s working with trusted brands with evolving technology
5. Assess the level of customer service offered, with a focus on whether you get a real person who is available 24/7 to service the mobile needs of your business
6. Once you’re happy with the level of mobile service provided, look at the whole package to see what other solutions are provided and how consolidation could transfer to costs savings.
Find out more