Introducing a new hotel loyalty and recognition program for SMEs
Time-strapped CEOs and personal assistants within small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have unique corporate travel needs. With limited travel volumes, lower travel budgets and less resources than larger companies, the focus is on buying business travel at the most competitive costs. They spend countless hours trawling the Internet for fares and managing their own travel arrangements, are the benefits really what they seem? And is it the best use of their limited time in a busy working day?
Like any other controllable expense in a small business, corporate travel needs to be managed strategically rather than ad hoc. If savings are to be achieved, a new hotel loyalty and recognition program – PriorityGUEST Rewards might just be what we have been waiting for.
The PriorityGUEST Rewards is a cost cutting and rewarding hotel program designed for your business. The uniqueness of this program is it recognises and rewards everyone in your organisation including – the Individual Traveller, The Company AND The Company Booker. It means more choice and access to best rates each and every time you book.
Key company benefits:
- The more rooms you book the higher the discount your company receives.
- A huge choice of hotels.
- Last room availability.
- No blackouts for your company.
- Pool free nights for your employers.
- No lengthy corporate contracts.
- Equal discount percentages at all hotels across Australia and New Zealand.
Whatever the event, whoever you’re booking for, the new PriorityGUEST rewards program has the perfect 4-5 star hotels for your business’s needs. From the designer luxury of The QT Hotels & Resorts, to the authentic Australian promise at Rydges, and the boutique and unique Art Series Hotels Group, you’re guaranteed to find what you’re looking for.
Three easy steps to sign up now:
- Join Now www.priorityguestrewards.com.au (It’s FREE!)
- Sign your personal assistant up as the company’s bookers
- Start booking rooms and meeting spaces at one of the hotels to earn points, save money and redeem rewards (example: movie tickets, free nights, gift vouchers etc)
For more information about the new PriorityGUEST Rewards program, please visit www.priorityguestrewards.com.au