13 best small business marketing tools for Christmas
It is Christmas time and so in the spirit of giving here are some marketing apps we just love and that we want to share with you. We use these because they are great, they work and they are affordable.
- Freshbooks: We really love this software for managing timesheets, accounting and their sense of humour.
- MailChimp: Our email client of choice. Not only is it easy to use but fun. Also it integrates well with Wufoo (see below) social media, Google Analytics just to mention a few platforms we need to make your marketing work well!
- Wufoo: Our survey form of choice. Again, brilliant integration with other software and really excellent reporting.
- Bubbl.us: Love this tool for mindmapping.
- Hubspot: Its website grader is an awesome way to work out how your site is going. Take the grade for some excellent insight and tips.
- Snagit: Awesome for screen grabs and other visuals.
- Jing: Awesome for recording how-tos from your screen.
- Bloomtools: A great platform that we recommend to many of our clients as it is a toolbox of marketing software in one interface. Website content management, customer relationship management, forms, search engine optimisation, email marketing all in one toolbox.
- Jotform: A great form creation tool. Great for quick tools and integrates nicely with most web or email platforms like WordPress. Has a free version.
- Gomockingbird: Brilliant if you want to do a ‘mock’ of your website as a wireframe so you can plan out how it will work. It can save a lot of time to do this drawing as a starting frame and then work with your web designer. Has a free version too!
- Unbounce: A great piece of software for creating landing pages. We used this to create an offsite with a difference for a client based around a James Bond theme. Here is one of our pages. It is really easy to use. Sometimes all you need is a landing page.
- Animoto: Allows you to create your own video creations with just a few clicks. We love it! Here is our video. You can make a 30-second video for free!
- 2desk: Another great piece of software that allows you to chat via Skype with people on your website or blog. Great for giving or getting instant feedback. You guessed it: they have a free version.
Visit our website for Stuff We’re Into and find more tools as we discover them. We love to know what you find useful!