Very low interest rates are making for “quite extraordinary times” in the share market, the Australian Foundation Investment Company’s investment boss says. Historically low interest rates will be the driving factor for equities going forward, the managing director of Australia’s largest listed investment company says. “These are quite extraordinary times at the moment,” Australian Foundation Investment Read More…
- July 18 2019 Business confidence gets election bounce
- July 18 2019 Instagram removes ‘likes’ from platform
- July 16 2019 Ideal jobless rate ‘some time away’: RBA
- July 15 2019 NSW businesses better off by $8k per year thanks to new payroll tax cut
It’s no secret – audio is on the rise with more Australians listening to podcasts than ever. In 2018 local audiences grew by 22%, with time spent listening increasing to over 11 hours a week. The market is responding in a big way with an unprecedented level of acquisitions, analytics and deals announced in the Read More…
- July 17 2019 What is PPSR, and why should small business owners care about it?
- July 17 2019 How much do legal services really cost?
- July 17 2019 How can SMEs meet Australia’s growing challenges?
- July 16 2019 Five actions to supercharge your business in 2019/20
H&R Block has partnered with Home Baker and Author, Katherine Sabbath to launch their Grants for Growth initiative – offering support to budding entrepreneurs who need an extra boost to transform a dream from ideation or start-up phase to mainstream. Katherine was a high school history and geography teacher by trade, but turned her big dream into a successful career; Read More…
By Annabelle Davidson, founder of Social Playground Being a female business founder can be tricky when juggling two young children, but I’ve learned a lot about building culture throughout my business journey. I’m the CEO and founder of Social Playground, a seven figure company I started five years ago. I started my own company after Read More…
- July 22 2019 Motivation: 7 questions to ask yourself
- July 17 2019 Let’s talk: Gender equality
- July 15 2019 Why competing is bad for business
- July 12 2019 4 women that overcame ill health and went on to build business empires
An industry association has released new data that shows that large-scale pay rate discrepancies occur in 2 in 3 organisations. The findings come from a survey commissioned by the Australian Payroll Association – Australia’s leading network in payroll training, consulting and advisory – asked 601 payroll managers across the country’s big and small businesses and Read More…