Customers always have questions, and often they are very bizarre. Here are tips on how to make sure you address them effectively.
Do you sometimes think your customers are clueless based on the questions they ask? If so, you are not alone.
A new survey from IT-employment agency Robert Half Technology reveals chief information officers get asked some pretty bizarre questions – and many of them clearly fall outside the realm of an IT staff’s job description. Among the IT help-desk requests the surveyed CIOs got:
- Can I turn on the coffeepot with my computer?
- How do I start the Internet?
- Can you come over and plug in this cord for me?
- How do I pirate software?
- Can you recommend a good dry cleaner?
…to read this article in full, visit leading US entrepreneurial resource, Entrepreneur.com